TPS has supported Leeds Trinity University over the last 15 years to develop, implement, monitor and report on its Integrated Transport Strategy (ITS), as well as leading on a number of specific projects.
Key areas of work include:
- (Registered) public transport service planning and delivery.
- Car Park Management – planning and advising on infrastructure requirements, car park permit entitlement criteria and ongoing enforcement measures.
- Car park monitoring and data analysis.
- Stakeholder engagement on changes (proposed and committed) to car park policy
- Annual travel survey programme.
- Development of student and staff travel guides.
- Local area cycle map preparation – design and print.
- Planning application support – Transport Assessment and Travel Plans.
For more information, view our Leeds Trinity University Project Sheet.